Spinach Artichoke Dip is a classic appetizer that is perfect for parties, game days, or even as a quick snack. This creamy and flavorful dip is made with a blend of spinach, artichokes, and cheese, and is sure to satisfy anyone’s taste buds. The combination of tender spinach, juicy artichokes, and melted cheese is a classic for a reason and makes for a great crowd-pleaser. This recipe is easy to make, requires only a few ingredients, and can be made in under 30 minutes.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional garnishes: chopped parsley, extra grated Parmesan cheese, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the thawed and drained spinach, chopped artichokes, softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, grated mozzarella cheese, and minced garlic. Mix well until everything is evenly incorporated.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve the dip hot with your favorite dipping options, such as tortilla chips, crackers, bread, etc. You can also garnish the dip with chopped parsley or extra grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- For a healthier option, you can swap the mayonnaise with Greek yogurt or sour cream.
- To add a bit of heat, you can add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the mixture.
- If you’re looking for a thicker and creamier dip, you can add more cream cheese or sour cream to the mixture.
- Make sure to thaw and drain the frozen spinach well to avoid a watery dip.
- If you want to make the dip ahead of time, you can prepare the mixture and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Simply bake the dip before serving.
- To save time, you can make the dip in a slow cooker. Simply mix all the ingredients together in a slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Spinach Artichoke Dip is a versatile recipe that can be customized to suit your preferences. Whether you like it creamy, tangy, or with a bit of heat, you can easily adjust the ingredients to make it your own. This recipe is a must-try for anyone who loves creamy dips and is a great addition to any party or event.
In conclusion, Spinach Artichoke Dip is a classic and delicious appetizer that is sure to be a hit at any gathering. With its easy-to-follow recipe and quick preparation time, it’s the perfect snack to bring to your next party or game day event. Whether you prefer it creamy, tangy, or with a bit of heat, this dip is sure to satisfy your cravings. So, give this recipe a try and enjoy the delicious flavor of spinach and artichokes in a creamy and cheesy dip form.