Have you been looking for a gluten-free pancake recipe that is both simple and delicious? No need to look further! Make fluffy, golden pancakes with this easy recipe.
Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe
Ingredients For Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or oil
Simple Pancake Recipe
- Whisk together sugar, baking powder, salt, and gluten-free flour blend in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the egg and mix in the milk and melted butter or oil.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Give the batter 5 minutes to rest.
- On a medium-high flame, heat a nonstick skillet or griddle.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet or griddle.
- When bubbles appear on the surface, flip the dish and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- You can top it with maple syrup, fresh fruit, or whipped cream if you like.
- To make a dairy-free version, use almond milk or soy milk and coconut oil instead of butter.
- Vanilla extract or a pinch of cinnamon can be added to the batter to enhance its flavor.
- If you want to add extra protein to the recipe, substitute 1/4 cup of the gluten-free flour blend with protein powder.
Anyone looking for an easy and quick breakfast option will enjoy this gluten-free pancake recipe. Simply follow the directions and you can enjoy deliciously fluffy pancakes that are gluten-free and delicious. Give this recipe a try today and get your day started right!