The Oreo cheesecake is a mouth-watering dessert that is perfect for any occasion, whether you are hosting a party or just getting together with family and friends. Here’s a recipe that requires no baking and is easy to make! You will learn how to make an Oreo cheesecake that does not require baking in this article.
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe No Bake
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- The first step is to crush 24 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs in a food processor. For garnishing, reserve 1/4 cup of Oreo crumbs.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place the Oreo mixture in a 9-inch springform pan and press it down.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the granulated sugar gradually and continue to beat until well incorporated.
- Lastly, add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream and powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Mix the cream cheese mixture with the whipped cream gently.
- On top of the Oreo crust, pour the mixture into the springform pan.
- Use a spatula to smooth the top of the cheesecake and scatter the reserved Oreo crumbs over it.
- Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until it is firm.
- When the cheesecake has set, remove it from the springform pan and enjoy it.
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe Tips
- If you want to make cutting the cheesecake easier, run a sharp knife under hot water before cutting.
- You can add some of the crushed Oreos to the cream cheese mixture before folding in the whipped cream for extra flavor.
- Whipped cream, Oreo crumbs, or even whole Oreo cookies can be used to decorate the top of the cheesecake.
Recipe for Oreo Cheesecake
Ultimately, this no-bake Oreo cheesecake recipe is a delicious and easy dessert that is sure to please. You can create a decadent dessert with just a few ingredients and a few basic kitchen tools. Try this Oreo cheesecake recipe and enjoy its creamy, chocolatey goodness.